TalkIR Professional Infrared Home or Office Accessible Speakerphone
Place calls, answer, dial, put on hold, even transfer calls and more by voice control. Simply speak voice commands when used with the new VoiceIR Infrared Voice Controlleror control with almost any other ECU!
Professional Quality Speakerphone with built-in accessible control compatible with most Environmental Control Systems
People with physical disabilities can use ALL the functions of the phone using the VoiceIR Infrared Voice Controller, the included handheld remote, or other learning infrared transmitters (ECUs). Users can make calls by dialing or from speed dial, receive calls, place on hold, retrieve, or any other phone function.
- Full Infrared control of all available functions
- Seamless integration with many Environmental Control Systems (ECUs)
- VoiceIR Infrared Voice Controller
- Tash Relax, Relax II, SiCare (compare to Tash infrared phone $990)
- Gewa (compare to GewaTel 200 at $1200)
- Powerful yet easy to program for different user needs
- 50 number address book - many more than most phones!
- Professional, Business Conference Room Quality
- Crystal clear sound with OmniSoundTM - Sounds as if the person you're talking to is in the same room
- Automatically tunes itself to the acoustics of the room
- Natural sound – for both parties / directions (full duplex)
- Plug into any analogue landline (PSTN)
- Large illuminated display shows #to dial, time in call, and volume
- Keypad for others convenience
- User-friendly addressbook programming
- Recorder output for future playback (tape / digital / computer)
- Includes infrared remote control, power supply, and cabling
- 2 year Manufacturer's Warranty (replaced by new unit with additional 2-yr warranty)
- Size 26 x 21 x 8 cm and Weight 1.45 kg